What a perfect list! I might have to do some of these myself! Thanks for stopping by my blog so I could find yours--sorry it took me so long to head over!
Oh I love this list! I was totally thinking I need to make a list of things to do this summer so I can make sure that we actually do them! Love it. Have a good day!
Welcome to a glimpse into our daily lives!
I'm a tennis-playing, pink and green loving, flip-flop wearing, former teacher turned stay-at-home mom to two darling girls. I have crazy-curly hair, love to cook, have more cookbooks than I can count and love photography.
9 comments:
What a great list of things! I hope you do every.single.one :)
I love this list! All those things are so summery and fun.. it almost makes me remember the good parts about summer and forget about the heat!
Sounds PERFECT!
So sweet! I'd really like to make smores - I haven't had them in years! Hope y'alls summer has been great so far!!!
fantastic list my friend!!
especially the prince edward island! xo
What a perfect list! I might have to do some of these myself! Thanks for stopping by my blog so I could find yours--sorry it took me so long to head over!
Oh I love this list! I was totally thinking I need to make a list of things to do this summer so I can make sure that we actually do them! Love it. Have a good day!
Ashley Sloan, Check out my giveaway :) Win a Zephyr hat of your choice!
I need to make a list too so that I don't leave any of the fun out! I think you've got it all covered...it looks wonderful!
What a great list...with a list, you are sure to do everything!!
xo
Ashlyn
Post a Comment