Monday, June 27, 2011

Ice Cream, Ice Cream

We all scream for Ice Cream!

 

Source: flickr.com via Kathy on Pinterest

 

 

Source: etsy.com via Kathy on Pinterest

 

 

 

 

Source: polyvore.com via Kathy on Pinterest

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

Source: weheartit.com via Kathy on Pinterest

 

 

 

 
 
 
 

Source: google.com via Kathy on Pinterest

 

 

I think I need to add this darling pink ice cream maker to my collection of pink kitchen appliances.

 

 

 

So, do you find yourself craving ice cream right about now?

4 comments:

birdie blue said...

love all the ice cream inspiration, kat. if it wasn't a quarter to six in the morning, i might be tempted to scoop up a little bowl of breyer's cherry vanilla.

hope your week is off to a good start.
xo
~molly

Lorri said...

Ummmmmmm, YUMMY!!! We have made several different homemade ice creams this month. I may have to share a couple of the recipes. :)

Susan R said...

Sounds and looks good to me.
I could go for some tin roof sundae right now. My alltime favorite ice cream flavor and I haven't been able to find it since my college days.
I love the ice cream in the canning jars, what cute ways to serve.

Michele said...

Great images! Ice cream and summer go hand in hand! Have a great 4th weekend!