Wow. It’s been forever since my last blog post. Sorry about that. We recently returned from a month long vacation to Canada. Since we typically only get to visit Canada once every two years, we decided to really make our stay worthwhile and spend several weeks there. For the first two weeks the weather was horrendous. Rain nearly every day, wind blowing sideways, cooler temperatures, however, we didn’t let it stop us, we still enjoyed ourselves, regardless of the weather. After all, we’re not afraid of the rain.
Here are a few pictures from one clear and gorgeous night. As you can see, it wasn’t warm, but it was sunny and we definitely took advantage of being outside.
View of George’s Island from Bishop’s Landing on the Halifax waterfront.
I wish they both didn’t have food in their mouths when these pictures were taken…
Daddy’s girls!




7 comments:
HEY! I've been wondering where you've been :) Glad to see y'all have been up to something fun! Your pictures are, as always, wonderful! What a beautiful family!!!
Wow, a month long vacation - I am so envious! Sorry to hear about the bad weather during the first part of your trip. The photos are lovely! Glad to see you're back!
Such amazing photos. The color is so vibrant.
Hey! I need to go to Canada. I want to go to PEI with the family, have you been there?
Don't even tell me about bad weather. I'm going to post a couple of videos on my blog from our daily down pour. You're going to love this.
I thought it was supposed to be summer time.
I love your bright gorgeous photos. The vacation sounds wonderful!!
xo
Ashlyn
What BEAUTIFUL photos Kat! Glad to see you in some of them! :)
Sounds like you had a great time. Your photo's are just beautiful! Glad you had a safe and happy vacation!
I've missed seeing you in the blog world. I thought you might be in Canada with your family and friends. It looks like you made the most of your time there. I love all of your photos of the girls with you and your husabnd. I can't wait to hear more about your visit. I know it's a lot of work to settle back into to a normal routine after you've been gone. I hope you enjoy the rest of your summer :)
Post a Comment