Thursday, July 21, 2011

Delicious and Fun!

On a recent trip to Publix I spied these delicious Publix Premium ice cream flavors in super cute packaging. How could I resist buying them? I had a coupon so they were practically a steal. These are so delicious though, I would have no problem paying full price for them.

IMG_3842

Fun and frosty, straight from the freezer. Coconut Road Ice Cream and Caramel Coast Getaway. As if the names and the clever packaging weren’t enough, check out the flavor description for each one.

IMG_3849

“Premium coconut ice cream, chocolate coated praline coconut, swirls of chocolate almond fudge and dulce de leche caramel. “

Yep. Delicious!

You had me at coconut…

IMG_3843

Love the artwork on the carton… especially the back where she is eating a giant bowl of it at bedtime. That was me last night stealing a few spoonfuls before bed.

IMG_3846

If you think Coconut Road looks good, then you need to check out Caramel Coast Getaway!

IMG_3847

“Sea salt caramel, mini caramel cups, and caramel ice cream take you far from it all…”

Heck yeah!!!

IMG_3844

Diggin’ the beach scene! So cute!

IMG_3845

You had me at sea salt caramel!

IMG_3850

Grab a shovel spoon and a bowl and dig in!

7 comments:

Kerri said...

Yum! Not sure which flavor I would enjoy more- hard decision! Is Publix a grocery store or a place? I've never seen that brand before...I like the cartoon work too!

Susan R said...

Oh I'm all over this. Coconut Road ice cream? Coconut is my favorite flavor in the world. And the container is adorable.
If my store doesn't have this I'm going to go crazy! I'm going to have to mail order ice cream.

Jo said...

It's hot and humid here with no Publix in sight ~ Ugh! I guess that means you'll just have to have an extra shovelfull for me :)

Jo

Lorri said...

I will have to try the caramel coast. Sounds sooooooo good!

Kristen said...

No publix here! Stink! That looks so great. Former teacher here too... want-to-be SAHM... maybe someday. Love the pics. I'm dieting.. so your blog could mean serious trouble. Kristen
www.alittlesomethingforme.com

paige said...

what fun!!!
i try to walk right by that freezer, but if caroline is with me...well, that's another story.
last week got away from me.
ugh.
hope to see you in the morning at kickboxing
xo

Jen said...

YOu are right. How could you resist. And we eat our ice cream out of those same Ikea bowls!
Those containers are cute enough to frame!