Time spent at the beach is like a little slice of Heaven.
I would love to have one of these lovely places to call my own…
Maybe someday…
Pink striped cushions and a gorgeous beach. Yes please.
Love the curtains, the chairs and the chandeliers. Love all of it.
Fabulous! All of it.
I love these beachy blue cabinets. They remind me of the wall color in my kitchen.
Simple and beautiful. Such a lovely and peaceful looking kitchen.
Such a happy place. I adore this kitchen.
One of my all-time favorite kitchens featured in Coastal Living. I love the appliances, the floor and the schoolhouse pendants.
Pink and green. Need I say more?
Preppy pink and green dining room. Swoon!
Bright and cheery family room.
Pink and blue looks fabulous together in this beachy bedroom.
If I had a beach house, I would definitely need a beach house rules sign like this one.
Wow! This porch is FABULOUS!!!
So fun. Love all the pink and green.
Another spectacular porch.
I love this entryway.
The pink chairs and fresh flowers and fruit give this kitchen such a fun pop of color.
Perfect little sleeping nook for a giggling little girls’ sleepover.
Super cute patio.
I love everything about this dining room. Everything!
Love this kitchen and I adore that painting. The floors are pretty fabulous too!
One can dream, right?
***We are on vacation for the next little while! I look forward to catching up on posting and reading everyone's blogs when I return***
How gorgeous is this space? I love every single detail and that view is stunning.




6 comments:
Great post - I love them all!!! Can you imagine having a spectacular beach house like these!?! Have a wonderful vacation!!! xx.
I LOVE all of these. RIGHT up my alley :)
Lots of cute beach interior ideas here. That one porch...sigh...
Oooh! Aaah! It makes me want to plan another vacation, only this one would be at the beach and not in the mountains. Lovely!
What a great post, I was trying to pick out my favorite photo, but I honestly LOVE them all! I just came across your blog, and I was attracted to the name because it's very similar to the name of my blog! Always nice to find another pink and green lover, and I'm glad to be a new follower! xoxo
www.inthepinkandgreen.blogspot.com
Oh I say you get the beach rules anyway. I bet you could make one, you're crafty.
I want a beach house too, maybe we should look for two that are close by each other.
Where do you want to start looking? Sea Side, N. Carolina, East Coast? I'm good with any of them.
Post a Comment