Friday, May 13, 2011

Swim Team

Our swim team began practicing this week every day after school. The girls have been so excited and have been asking for the past month when practice was going to start. This is their first year on the team and they have loved going down to the pool each day to swim. We thought the pool was going to be freezing cold, but thanks to a solar cover that has been on it for the past month, the pool is actually the perfect temperature. IMG_1740

Cheesy grin and cheesy junior…

IMG_1742 IMG_1744 IMG_1745

Lauren was so excited!!!

IMG_1746

Sitting on the steps. waiting their turn.

IMG_1748

Olivia and Lauren’s friends, Kayla and Grant are in the same level and they are so excited to see them each day! Kayla is Lauren’s partner in crime at preschool so she was thrilled when she heard she would be joining her on swim team this year.

IMG_1749

Here we go!

IMG_1750IMG_1751IMG_1757

Lauren’s turn.

IMG_1758IMG_1763IMG_1764IMG_1767

They can’t wait for practice to start each day. Luckily the weather has been cooperative this week, in fact, it’s actually been a little too hot, so some cooler temperature for the next few days will be a welcome change indeed.

IMG_1773

Who wants to go next? I do, I do!!!

7 comments:

paige said...

emi & caroline have been asking....why didn't you sign us up this year mom?
i love their matching suits!!

Kerri said...

Lauren is younger and taller than Olivia? They could be twins!

Your pool looks so nice...I can't wait for summer!

Pinecone said...

They look so sweet and happy!

We lived in TX for 9 years...and I would get so sick of the weather sometimes, but now that we are in WA state there are times I miss it so much - like right about now.

Have a great weekend,
xo
Ashlyn

Donna said...

I remember the days that my kids were learning how to swim...oh, how I wish I could relive them for just one day!

Your sweeties look adorable in pink! They'll be swimming well soon!

Melissa said...

OH so fun! Caroline would LOVE that class! I miss you terribly but am so glad that you are doing well! Love to all!!

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Ah how cute! I love their suits-- I get so tickled watching kids at swim team! I just found your blog and like it-- please stop by mine!

Michele said...

Great photos. Looks like fun :)