This year, I wanted to make something extra special for Livie and Lauren’s teachers. Both girls had a fantastic year and their teachers were positively lovely! They were such a sunny spot in my daughters’ lives so I wanted to spend a little extra time making something they would love.
It was really fun mixing and matching different fabrics for the right combination for each dish mat. Each one was unique and one-of-a-kind.
Amy Butler fabric is always so fun and fabulous!
Lovely pink and green!
Darling stacks of color.
All tied up with a pretty pink and brown ribbon and ready for their new homes!
Don’t they look fun? I was so excited to give them to the teachers and thankfully, they loved them!
My trusty sidekick, Fergus.
Whew! All that sewing really wore us out!




10 comments:
lucky teachers!
you KNOW i LOVE them ;)
What a GREAT gift idea!
Jo
HOW CUTE! I know they will love them!
Homemade gifts are always they BEST! Yours are fabulous...I love your taste in fabric!
adorable...i have to start sewing again!
I love Amy Butler fabric and those place mats are very cute.
I'll tell ya what...that Fergus is a cutie too, I just love his face.
LOVE those! I'm sure it made their teachers' day!!
those are adorable! can you come to dallas and teach me how to sew?
Oh my goodness! Love that last pic of Fergus!
Kat! these look great!! Wish I had the time and talent. :) Jennifer
Post a Comment