Sunday, May 22, 2011

Asheville

We took a quick overnight trip to Asheville, NC last weekend to celebrate my FIL’s birthday.

 IMG_1800

I.Love.This.Picture! It pretty much sums up any time we get to spend with Auntie Ann. Laughing hysterically. Loads of fun.

IMG_1801  IMG_1803

We enjoyed dinner at one of our favorite French restaurants, Bouchon. You must check it out if you are ever in Asheville.

IMG_1804IMG_1806

Livin’ high on the hog…

IMG_1810IMG_1815

A turkey riding a turkey. I’m not sure I’d pick a turkey as my getaway vehicle of choice, but hey, whatever works…

IMG_1819IMG_1821

The loves of my life!

IMG_1826 IMG_1828

Chocolate chip cookie face!

IMG_1831IMG_1833

Glow Livie glow!

4 comments:

paige said...

looks like a fabulous time!!
i love that first picture too!

Tessa said...

what a fun trip! lots of smiles & laughter!!

Kerri said...

Great pictures Kat! Your girls always have on the cutest outfits!

Trish {Pink Preppy Lilly Lover} said...

Hi Kat! Looks like a truly wonderful visit to Asheville! I love the girls sweet new haircuts for summer, they look precious! Your photography is gorgeous as always too, I love your perspective and eye!

BTW, come on by when you can, I have a surprise for you!! xoxo