Friday, May 20, 2011

New Summer ‘Dos

Since school is now out for the summer, we decided to head to the salon for our new Summer ‘dos! Considering we’ll be spending lots of time at the pool, sometimes, several times a day down there, we opted for something chic, stylish, short and super cute!

IMG_1775IMG_1776IMG_1778IMG_1780IMG_1788IMG_1791IMG_1793

Okay, so now these girls have cuter bathing suits and cuter haircuts than their Mama…

Hmm… I wish I could rock a super cute, short haircut and don’t even get me started on the topic of bathing suits for me…

6 comments:

Jo said...

Lovin the new dos! There is nothing cuter than a little girl with a bob and bow!

SO envious that you are enjoying warm sunny weather. It's been rainy and cold here. I'm beginning to wonder if warm weather will ever arrive.

Jo

Susan R said...

The girl's hair cuts are darling. I saw a photo of my Paige with her long hair and I was desperately wishing it back. Paige loves her hair short though.
How come they don't make super cute suits for women like they do for little girls? Honestly, it just takes more fabric, but it can be done. I HATE shopping for swim suits. Absolutely HATE it.
If I had my own pool I wouldn't care what the suit looked like, but since I have to subject the public to what I'm wearing, I'm a little pickier.

The Southland Life said...

How cute! I had a similar style cut when I was little - however, your girls' do is a little more chic! Hope you have a wonderful summer!!!

Kerri said...

The girls look so cute in their new short do's! I wish I could go short for summer...but since my hair gets curly when it's humid out, I need to be able to pull it back. I love short hair though...I think it's so stylish!

paige said...

my four had bobs until they hit middle school. LOVE a cute sassy bob!!
caroline is dying to grow hers out but .....

they are as cute as they can be.
& girl...you will totally rock a bathing suit!

Lorri said...

Your girls are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!! Love their hair! It makes me want to cut Annie's, but I just can't bring myself to do it! Maybe she will get tired of being hot this summer and ask to get it cut. That will probably be the only way I can do it. Sorry I have been MIA lately, but the end of school has consumed me. So glad I will have time to catch up with everyone now!