Hi Kathy! Glad you found my blog; yours is adorable. Can't believe how big your girls are. I should be doing one for my kids, too but instead I'm obsessed with these design blogs. . .
We miss you, too! Although we are both GEMs drop outs :)
Hey Cha Cha, I can totally help you do it. If you have your own facebook profile, it will be linked to that. Check out this link and it should walk you through the steps.
Welcome to a glimpse into our daily lives!
I'm a tennis-playing, pink and green loving, flip-flop wearing, former teacher turned stay-at-home mom to two darling girls. I have crazy-curly hair, love to cook, have more cookbooks than I can count and love photography.
4 comments:
Hi Kathy! Glad you found my blog; yours is adorable. Can't believe how big your girls are. I should be doing one for my kids, too but instead I'm obsessed with these design blogs. . .
We miss you, too! Although we are both GEMs drop outs :)
Canyou help me do this? The whole face book thing is just out there to me for some reason.
If I get it figured out I will follow you, you can bet on it.
Cha Cha
Hey Cha Cha, I can totally help you do it. If you have your own facebook profile, it will be linked to that.
Check out this link and it should walk you through the steps.
http://www.facebook.com/advertising/?pages
Kat you are totally the best
Cha Cha
Post a Comment