Saturday, February 6, 2010

That’s how we roll

I hosted Bunco the other night for my MOPS group. We always have a great time, lots of laughs and plenty to eat. It’s so much fun getting together with other moms for a fun night out  (or in my case, a fun night in since it was at my house.)

Since we only had 14 players, “Chloe and Audrey” decided to join us for a few rounds. (of Bunco, not drinks)

DSC07784

Kathy, Amy, “Chloe and Audrey”

DSC07785

Kellie, Heidi, Sanjna and Jessica

DSC07786

Tiffany, Ruthann, Shannon and Kristie

DSC07787

Emily, Denise and Kristen

DSC07791

I found the idea for the cute Valentine’s Day chalkboard messages here.

Bunco is so much fun. I can’t wait until the next time we play.

1 comment:

Susan R said...

Kat, I have to know more about the adorable dolls. Brand, where can I get them, etc...? Please don't tell me you made them. They're cute. I went to Bunco once, just as a fill in and I won my $5.00 fee back. Broke even, so I was happy.