Yesterday was a very busy day.
1) Drop the girls off at Preschool
2) MOPS meeting
3) Lauren’s Valentine’s Day party
4) Olivia’s Valentine’s Day party
5) Tap/Ballet class
6) NAPTIME!
Thursdays are crazy at the best of times, but when you throw two class parties into an already overscheduled morning, it kicks it into overdrive. We survived, we had fun, and we all had a marvelous nap when we got home.
Heart-shaped brownies for the teachers.
Valentine Gift Bags. (I found the Zebra cards here.)
Lauren’s Party
Valentine’s Bingo at Olivia’s party.
I wanted to get a picture of the girls together… this was the best of the lot. Olivia and her ketchup claw and “Lauren the Serious”.
Livie and her best bud, Kate.




5 comments:
Geeez girl! Look at those cute Valentine bags and I'm so lovin' the heart-shaped brownies, that's my kind of thing. I was just thinking about parties we used to have when I was in elementary school. These kids are so lucky! I think I remember getting a dixie cup with M&Ms and some punch....nothing like the class parties today.
I never thought about cutting brownies into hearts... DUH, why didn't I think of that, they are my favorite! Hmmm... next year!!! :) Love the zebra cards & the cute bags - I bet the teachers LOVED them!
So cute. Did you make the zibra cards - love those. FYI - I was a member of MOPS when my guys was little, great organization.
Hey Kat, I need your address so I can send you the lip balm from my blog. Email it to me at fivegreatkiddos@yahoo.com. Don't forget to let me know what flavor you want. Sorry if you already did this, but I need it again.
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I have been reading yours for awhile and I love it! Your daughters are precious and all the ideas you come up with are to die for!! When my son was their age (he is almost 25 now) after what I must admit was a perfect Valentine party for his first grade class, he said Mom, you just do everyhing so good! I will never forget that! You are making some precious memories! God bless! Kim
Post a Comment