Oh girl you crack me up, or they do. I know the feeling at the end of the day except their hair was to neat to look like me. I hope you guys are having a great weekend.
Welcome to a glimpse into our daily lives!
I'm a tennis-playing, pink and green loving, flip-flop wearing, former teacher turned stay-at-home mom to two darling girls. I have crazy-curly hair, love to cook, have more cookbooks than I can count and love photography.
5 comments:
Oh girl you crack me up, or they do. I know the feeling at the end of the day except their hair was to neat to look like me. I hope you guys are having a great weekend.
Cha Cha
What big eyes you have! I love the shot of Livie close up and Lauren in the background. Classic. They are such cute girls.
See - this is what life is all about! Thanks for the morning laugh.
I think Lauren should wear pink glasses in real life- she totally pulls it off!
LOL! So stinkin' cute!
Post a Comment