My girls LOVE helping Mommy in the kitchen. Here is an EASY recipe to make with your kids for a quick, kid-friendly lunch or dinner.
Ingredients:
1 can of Pilsbury Refrigerated Biscuits
Pizza/Marinara Sauce (Your favorite brand in a jar or homemade)
Shredded Cheese
Toppings of your choice (We used Boar’s Head Pepperoni, however, there are endless possibilities for toppings)
Directions:
Roll the biscuits flat. Spread with pizza sauce, top with cheese and any additional toppings of your choice. Super simple, super fast, super fun.
Prepping the ingredients.
Spreading the sauce on the crusts. We used the back of spoons to make it easier to spread.
Adding the cheese and pepperoni.
We decided to make a few mini calzones as well. Just for fun.
I used a Tupperware Empanada Maker to seal the mini calzones.
All ready to bake into golden brown bubbly goodness.
You could use a variety of toppings and the kids can create their own pizzas. This would be a wonderful idea for a playdate. Just have the toppings chopped and prepared ahead of time and an apron for each child and you are good to go!




5 comments:
I never thought of using biscuits... what a great idea! Thanks!!!
Kat, thanks for the great idea. I always enjoy the pictures of your adorable girls - especially in their little aprons. Have an amazing day!
Love it!! I will have to try it...Mia loves to be in the kitchen!
Once again, another recipe I'm going to have to steal from ya. My kiddos are pizza hounds, well, all except for one. My oldest won't go near pizza.......this is very unrobinson like. I love that your girls help out in the making of meals, very good. Judging from the photos it looks like Lauren has been sampling the cheese. That would be me too.
I made these for my kids when they got home from school today. They were sooo oawesome. This is a great and easy go to recipe. Thank you for the idea.
Post a Comment