Feeling lazy? Uninspired? It’s dinner time and you don’t have the energy or time to make something fancy since you didn’t plan ahead? Well, here is a super fast, super simple, family friendly recipe that your kids will gobble up in record time.
Chicken Nugget Parmesan with Angel Hair
Ingredients:
Chicken Nuggets
Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Your favorite spaghetti sauce
Angel hair pasta
*Butter and Parmesan Cheese* I added this to the noodles once they were cooked to give them some flavor. You could also serve the noodles with the leftover sauce***
Chances are you will already have the ingredients on hand in your pantry, fridge and freezer.
Preheat the oven according to the cooking directions for your nuggets. Spray a 13x9 baking dish with cooking spray and place the chicken nuggets in a single layer in the dish.
Spoon or pour your favorite spaghetti sauce over the nuggets. ( I didn’t use a lot of sauce because I wanted the nuggets to remain crispy around the outside. Feel free to use as much sauce as you like. Whatever floats your boat… er… nugget…)
Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over top of the nuggets and sauce. Pop in the oven and bake according to the package directions for the nuggets. Meanwhile, cook the angel hair pasta, drain and toss it with a little bit of butter and parmesan cheese or you could serve it with the remaining spaghetti sauce.
Voila! A super fast, super simple meal on the table in less than 30 minutes. Kid-friendly, Mom-approved.




6 comments:
That sounds pretty darn good. I am definitely going to give this a try! Oh by the way in the background of your pic I saw a fidgesmart from Tupperware... SERIOUSLY, aren't those awesome!!!
Oh my heck! Impromptu chicken parmesean. You're my idol. Only a mom (and I mean a good one)could come up with this on a whim. You rock!
This is GENIUS! Can't wait to make it for my girls! Hooray for easy & yummy dinners for kids!
I name you my Mommy Hero of the day!!! How genius. We'll be trying this out one day soon!
Kat, again I must say that you are quite amazing. You are so creative! Wow, I have to try that, oh and let's not forget the chocolate croissants. You leave me speechless and smiling everytime I read your blog. You are such a great mom your kids must wake up and go to bed smiling and wondering what excitement they are going to experience the next day. I have a lot to learn from you. Feel free to bring goodies to work sometime :-)
that sounds pretty great!! I think my son will LOVE them!! ;)
Post a Comment