It was another gorgeous weekend in Georgia. We decided to take advantage of the warm temperatures and head to Piedmont Park. We packed a picnic lunch and enjoyed eating outside in the sunshine. Fergus packed himself in the car to be sure he wouldn’t miss out on all the fun.
Midtown skyline.
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
I think everyone deserves a picnic in the park in February!
A picnic in February sure sounds wonderful...I can only wish! All of our snow finally melted this weekend...if we get more, I think my son will need to go on some happy medicine! That's the widest slide I've ever seen!
kat i love these super cute memory shots from piedmont. looks like ya'll had a fun time. i especially love the slide shots! i love a big wide open laugh photo :)
love the pics of the girls and your hubby on the slide!!! looks like you had a wonderful afternoon. there are never any pics of you though!!!! isn't that always the way? :)
oh, i miss atlanta. i lived there in the 90s and then again 5 years ago. love piedmont park. i used to rollerblade there all.the.time. thanks so much for stopping by pixelimpress! pam
Welcome to a glimpse into our daily lives!
I'm a tennis-playing, pink and green loving, flip-flop wearing, former teacher turned stay-at-home mom to two darling girls. I have crazy-curly hair, love to cook, have more cookbooks than I can count and love photography.
9 comments:
What fun! I need to plan a family picnic. I always want to go on one but never do.
A fun family time together. I hope the weather here in Kansas City perks up soon!
Come and enter my Artful Offering and read a great Interview!
xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena
A picnic in February sure sounds wonderful...I can only wish! All of our snow finally melted this weekend...if we get more, I think my son will need to go on some happy medicine!
That's the widest slide I've ever seen!
kat i love these super cute memory shots from piedmont. looks like ya'll had a fun time.
i especially love the slide shots!
i love a big wide open laugh photo
:)
It was a beautiful weekend! Love all the pictures! Glad you had a perfect day!
The photo of your girls with their dad is too sweet! Fun times!
Great pictures :) Haven't you LOVED the weather in Atlanta lately?
love the pics of the girls and your hubby on the slide!!! looks like you had a wonderful afternoon. there are never any pics of you though!!!! isn't that always the way? :)
xo,
Tessa
oh, i miss atlanta. i lived there in the 90s and then again 5 years ago. love piedmont park. i used to rollerblade there all.the.time. thanks so much for stopping by pixelimpress! pam
Post a Comment