On Monday, we picked up some tulips and a heart-shaped Krispy Kreme donut for our dear neighbor, Miss Kay. The girls made her a Valentine and we left all the goodies in her kitchen for a special surprise when she came home that day. She was thrilled.
The girls got their own special Valentine’s surprise that day too.
Close your eyes…
Don’t peek…
La La Loopsy Dolls. They were very excited.
Can you see Fergus trying to figure out where his Valentine’s treat is?




5 comments:
How have I missed these cute dolls? They are too cute!
Aren't these precious pictures of your cuties getting their gifts!?? Yep, your puppy wants in on the excitement too! Ain't life fun??
Valentines day as a kid was probably the best day all year.... ok... maybe 2nd best to Christmas :)
Such cute ideas. You are always so thoughtful to others.
Those dolls are so adorable. I've never even seen them in the stores. Where did you get those?
Poor Fergus.
Krsipy Kreme makes heart shaped donuts on V-day?? Where have I been! Love the girlies & their dolls, so fun!
Post a Comment