Saturday, February 5, 2011

Lines

I am participating in my first photography challenge with Becky at Farmgirl Paints. I took this photo last week during a tearful photo shoot (my first!) with my dear friend Nancy and her sweet boxer, Grace.

gracebeachstrolll

Click here for  more pictures of Nancy and Grace.

thrivebutton2

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh yeah! you participated in Becky's challenge! Great job.

Farmgirl Paints said...

That is the coolest shot. I'm just drawn in. Can't tell if it's that pup or those cool exposed roots...but I find it hard to pull away. Thanks for joining in girlie.

Marie@Procrastinating in Pink said...

Gorgeous pic and cute dog!!

lul said...

Beautiful! Love the lighting!

Lizzie Emery said...

That's a really cool picture! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. It was much appreciated! Looking forward to seeing more of your pictures!

Charlotte in ID said...

Beautiful photo. I love the lighting. Thanks for stopping by and looking at my photo. Charlotte

Privet and Holly said...

Okay, now I'M
tear-filled, too!
I don't know why,
but dogs with grey
in their muzzles
always get to me...
and those eyes...
Loved the last shot
of Grace with the
tennis ball, as it
proves that she is
still a pup at heart!
Thanks for your kind
words on my pics....
yours are just amazing!
xx Suzanne

Jen said...

I loved all the pics. Especially the ones with her owner holding her. These will be wonderful for her to have. They look like they really know each other. Such a sweet bond.

Pati @ A Crafty Escape said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment. Good eye on catching the Gymboree box in the background :)

Donna said...

I gasped when the picture popped up...just beautiful!! Great photography!!!