Last Friday, we had a cozy night in and Olivia and Craig decided to play Yahtzee. Olivia loved it, and crazy enough, I had never played before and loved it too. Craig and I played after the girls went to bed and instead of secretly scheming about ways to win, we would help each other out, give praise and high five after a successful round. So much fun! (We are such dorks, but hey, I like it that way.)
Notice how Craig is wearing two fleece jackets while Olivia is wearing just a t-shirt.
Lauren was more interested in coloring in Livie’s new coloring book that she picked from the treasure box at school that day.
She loved this game!
Two of her favorite things. Spending time with Daddy and playing games.




8 comments:
How sweet! Daddy daughter time is such fun.
Friday is family/friends game and pizza night. It's a great way to end the week.
How Livie is feeling better.
Jo
Yahtzee is one of our favorite games...and it's great for learning to add! Cute pics!
I LOVE her face in the last picture looking at Craig. And sorry... but yes... he IS a dork with TWO fleece jackets on :) Though by the sounds of it the weather *might* have warrented one??
:)
So sweet! I especially love the last pic. pure joy on that face I tell ya!! Maybe you need to get your husband a Snuggie for Valentine's day!!??!! Ha!:)
You can see how much Livie loves her daddy in her face.
I agree, family games are the best.
That last photo is precious!!!
Adorable! What a fun game night! ~J
Sweet pics...sweet memory someday....
Post a Comment