Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Valentine’s Day!

tomsheart
Red Toms, a Christmas gift from my in-laws.
rose
Three dozen red roses, an early Valentine’s Day gift from my hubby.
rose1
I love how each rose has it’s own beautiful individuality.
IMG_1047IMG_1049IMG_1055tomsfeet
A gorgeous day in the ATL, a gift from Mother Nature!
Happy Valentine’s Day!

Photobucket

thrivebutton2

15 comments:

allie said...

I love the feet! and it sure was a gorgeous day in the ATL!

SLR said...

i want those exact shoes!! happy valentine's day!!

Lindsay said...

LOVE this post. ADORABLE shoes. I have black ones and I LOVE them!

Heather @ Life Made Lovely said...

happy valentines day to you!

that shot of those cute shoes of your are making me want some...really badly. :)

Laura said...

I just love that last picture. So fun!

paige said...

wishing you & your precious family a very happy valentines day
xo

Tiffany from HOLIDAY said...

i never wanted a pair of toms until i spied the red ones. now i want them so bad! you lucky girl! hope you and your lovebugs are having a happy valentines day, kat! xo

Susan R said...

Love the Toms and the roses are beautiful.
A rose by any other name...
BTW...I nominated you for "Stylish Blogger Award".

Jennifer of chambersstreet.blogspot.com said...

Bring on the red!! Love the V-day post! ~Jennifer

Petie@inspirednesting.com said...

Great shots! Enjoy your Toms. I have a sister-in-law in Smyrna, GA that has a great shop and they sell Toms. I'm a new follower.

Tessa said...

those red shoes are the CUTEST!! lovely pictures too! hope you had a happy heart day with your sweet girls.
xo, Tessa

Amanda said...

I'm quite certain you could enter your entire blog for this category!
it's that happy, colorful and cheerful:)

Great photos!

Farmgirl Paints said...

makes me happy down to my toes. great job!!

Farmgirl Paints said...

Just wanted you to know you won my last week's photo challenge:) Congrats!!

Hilary said...

What gorgeous pictures and vivid colors. You take such beautiful photos!