Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Tastes of the Season

There are so many fun things about this time of year, one of them being the variety of treats that are available only around the holidays.

DSC00365

Grab a spoon and dig in! (Run, don’t walk, to your nearest Publix before Thursday because these tasty selections are buy one get one free this week.)

DSC00361

Oh Clementines! How I love thee!!! Good things come in tiny packages… They can be tricky business for a little one to peel and eat, but that is part of the fun.

DSC00352DSC00353 DSC00354 DSC00355 DSC00356 DSC00357 DSC00358 DSC00359 DSC00360

Sweet, juicy, deliciousness!!!

And for those of you who crave holiday flavors year-round…

DSC00168

Head to your nearest Target! Yum!

4 comments:

Blayne Macauley said...

That is a beautiful series of pictures!! I love it!

Katherine said...

Great post love the photos! I enjoyed my visit to your blog. Wishing you happiness, Katherine
P.S. I'm having a giveaway please stop by and enter :-)

Jenn @ Peas and Crayons said...

I've been LIVING off of Clementines! They're so perfect and ripe right now! yummy!!!!!

cute blog! just found ya today =)

xoXOxo
Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

Susan R said...

You are a cool mom my friend. My kiddos would love it if I went and bought those treats. I might just take your suggestions. I'll get back to you.