Each year, the girls get to open one present on Christmas Eve, it is always a new pair of pajamas or a new nightgown.
They were so excited!!! Gymboree makes an awesome fleece nightgown that is super cute and cozy!
Posing by the tree in their new nighties!
Poor Ferg… he so desperately wanted to open a present on Christmas Eve too… he actually stole his stocking stuffer out of the grocery bag earlier in the day and I found him in the dining room with it. I took it away, much to his dismay to surprise him again with it the next day.
Whew! Presents all wrapped and ready for the big day!
Lovely lights…
Racing down the stairs on Christmas morning, notice our elf, Soucie, sitting on the steps.
Both girls were delighted with their stockings!
Surprise! Fergus LOVED his new toy and biscuits. It is so cute to watch him open his own stocking.
Helping Daddy open his presents.
Yummy snacks! I love Mike N’ Ikes and Cadbury chocolate.
These nuts are ridiculously good. You know how you have to dig through the mixed nuts to find the good ones? Not with these, every bite is delicious. Almonds, Cashews, Macadamia Nuts and Pecans covered in Sea Salt. Oh my word… salty, heavenly goodness in a can!
Oh Lauren… such a sweet and silly girl!
Getting ready to open my new camera. Yes, that’s right folks, there’s new member in the Hamilton household and she’s a Canon Rebel T1i. I literally squealed with delight when I opened it.
We had a lot of fun opening our family’s gifts at our house before packing up the brunch to take down to my in-laws’ so the fun could begin all over again.




5 comments:
Your girls look so cute in their matching nightgowns!
Ok, I am for sure the only one left in blogland now with a crappy camera! How lucky you are! Let us know how you like it!
a wonderful family!! great memories and darling girls. congrats on your new camera - you will just love it. thanks for dropping in and leaving your kind words. Happy New year to you and yours, may the new year bring you plenty of blessings.
The girls look darling in their matching gowns. And, I'm so excited to hear about the newest member of your family. Yippee!!
So glad y'all had a wonderful Christmas!
Yay for your new camera!!! Yall look like you had such a fun Christmas - isn't Christmas Eve magical!!! Love the PJ tradition!
Those nightgowns are ADORABLE!! Have fun with your new camera!!
Post a Comment