Seriously, the best cookbook, EVER!
If I could only own one cookbook, this would be it. Hands down. Everything I have made from this cookbook has been amazing. Simply delicious! It’s a huge binder with divider tabs for each section. It lays flat which is great for reading the recipes while you cook. The recipes are easy to follow and have widely available ingredients that you could find in any grocery store.
Some of our favorite recipes include…
Guacamole, Thai Coconut Chicken Soup, Tortilla Soup, Pasta e Fagioli, Corn Chowder, Quick Tomato Sauce, Bolognese Sauce, Fettuccine Alfredo, Lasagna, Eggs in a hole, Pancakes, Chicken Divan, Chicken Enchiladas, Chicken Pot Pie, Chicken Cacciatore, Chicken and Dumplings, Simple Roast Chicken, All American Meatloaf, Beef Tacos, Slow Cooker Weeknight Chili.
They also have a baking book…
Ridiculously good.
Some favorite recipes include…
Deep Dish Pepperoni Pizza: oh my word people, it is so, soooooooooooo good. Best pizza you’ve ever had.
Sugar Cookies: Craig’s favorite. I made them tonight for the first time for Olivia to bring to school tomorrow for the cookie reception for the upperclassmen. (a.k.a. four year old preschool graduation) They turned out perfect. Just wish I had some hot chocolate or chocolate milk to dunk them in.
Big and Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
American Sandwich Bread, Cream Biscuits, Buttermilk Biscuits
Both of these books are worth purchasing. Warning, you may actually enjoy your own cooking over eating out.




No comments:
Post a Comment