Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Long Weekend (Part IV)

I feel like all I did was eat all weekend long. Every time I turned around, we were eating, and it was good.

We rounded out the long weekend with a cookout out at our dear friends’, Jon and Kim’s house. We really love spending time with them. They are easy to be with and if I had to use one word to describe our friendship with them it would be effortless. We always have a good time together, we can be ourselves, we can laugh about silly things and we can totally relax.  Kim’s parents, Paul and Trudy were there too and they are just as fun to be around! DSC03795

Kim and Nolan baking brownies

DSC03796 

All the kids, minus Livie, taking a turn to stir

DSC03798

Gone in about sixty seconds… just kidding.

DSC03800

Trudy and Kim

DSC03803

Kid’s Table

DSC03819 

Paul, Trudy and Kim

 DSC03812

Kim and her Daddy

DSC03813  

Jon and Kim

DSC03815(1) 

Craig and Kat

DSC03818

Oliver and Nolan

 

We had such a wonderful long weekend with friends and family. I am thoroughly stuffed and worn out. It was well worth it. I love long weekends!

No comments: