Sunday, May 24, 2009

Long Weekend (Part III)

More food more fun!

Our friends, the Petersons, came over this morning for brunch.

Chicken Salad, fruit salad, apple and cheese crackers, watermelon,  mac n cheese, biscuits, croissants, deviled eggs, brownies, sugar cookies, apple pie, sweet tea and lemonade.

DSC03746 

Kids table, crackers with apples and cheese

DSC03759 

I’m forgetting something, I just know I’m forgetting something. (I totally forgot the chicken nuggets for the kids and the potato chips to go with the chicken salad.)

DSC03764

Yum

DSC03765 

Kristen, Brian and Craig

DSC03762

The kids table

DSC03767 DSC03770
DSC03772 DSC03773

Brian and Baby Russell

DSC03768    DSC03777

Baby Russell!

DSC03780  

Kat and Kristen

DSC03781

Low-key night at home with the fam… pizza!

DSC03783

Helping Daddy build a bookcase

DSC03790

Watching “Hello Dolly”

One more day of this long weekend. We’ll spend tomorrow with family and some more of our dear friends.

No comments: