We are thrilled for the long weekend. We have many fun things planned!!! This morning we went to a bouncy place to jump off some energy… I probably should have joined them because Olivia chucked the mother of all tantrums before we left and I had lots of negative energy I could have burned off too.
Happier times once we arrived at the jumpy place and we left the drama at home.
Check out this adorable little dude! This precious bundle is Russell and he belongs to my dear friend, Kristen. Love those cheeks and his tiny furrowed brow.
We went home and the girls crashed for their naps. Gotta love naptime!
Tonight we went to the Flying Biscuit cafe for dinner. Seriously good food! I had the best of intentions of taking pictures of the food to show you, but once it arrived, the biscuit overtook me and by the time I remembered, the food was all but devoured. Oh well, guess I’ll have to go back again for pictures.
Sugar cubes! Olivia and Lauren went mad over these…
Biscuits with apple butter…
Sheer biscuit bliss…
Sisterly love
I guess the thought of all the fun things we’ll be doing makes Fergus want to run and nap in his favorite hideous stinky chair.
So modest…




No comments:
Post a Comment