Friday, May 8, 2009

Blessed

Not only do I have a wonderful mother, but I am also blessed with a wonderful Mother-in-law as well. As far as in-laws go, I pretty much hit the jackpot. It doesn’t get much better than this. My husband and I moved into the same subdivision as my in-laws three years ago and it was the best decision we could have ever made.

My Mother-in law is devoted to her family and to the Lord.

DSC02697[2]

She has endless patience when it comes to her granddaughters.

She loves to laugh.

She loves to cook for her family.

She is a joy to be around.

“Mom”, I love you very much and I feel blessed to have joined your family.

Happy Mother’s Day.

2 comments:

Carol said...

Kathy, How very creative and sweet!!! Thank you. I love you very much. Mom

Suburban prep said...

What a nice tribute to your MIL.