Friday, May 8, 2009

Best Friends

Lauren and John Will are the best of friends. They just adore each other. Whenever they see each other, they hug and hold hands. John Will came to our house for a playdate this morning while his mom went to the hospital for her pre-op appointment. Baby number three arrives on Monday. I think I am almost as excited as they are, if that is even possible.

I picked up John Will at carpool this morning and he and Lauren were chatting delightedly in the backseat the whole way home. It was precious. They were so excited! All the toys to themselves without their big sisters taking things from them.

DSC03358 

DSC03370DSC03363 DSC03362

DSC03368DSC03365DSC03366

Aren’t they just the cutest?

Eventually, they had to use the potty. Both are recently potty trained. I slightly panicked. I don’t have boys. I have no idea what to do with boys. Luckily Kristen gave me a small tidbit of advice before leaving John Will in my care. It was no big deal, actually, it was quite hilarious, but we survived no problem.

1 comment:

Suburban prep said...

I have a nephew who just turned three and his best friend is 10 days older than he. His best friend is a girl as well. She is the daughter of one of my very good friends from college. He is always saying he wants to go play with Talie (his friend). Your pictures just remind me of all the times I have Emmett and he and Talie are together.