Saturday, August 1, 2009

Show Us Your Life

Wedding Party/Flowers/Ceremony

This is my first time participating in one of these blog posts. Every week on Kelly’s Korner she posts a link to “Show us your life…”

 

We were married six years ago! Time certainly flies when you are having fun! Three moves and two children later…

 wedding pics7

Walking down the aisle with Mom and Dad.

wedding pics 2

I love this picture.

wedding pics wedding pics    

Leaving the church after the ceremony

wedding pics5

Me and my girls. (One of my favorite shots form the whole day!)

wedding pics5   wedding pics7 wedding pics6

Groomsmen!

wedding pics6

Craig and his siblings.

wedding pics 4

The entire wedding party.

It really was a perfect day!

4 comments:

Emily Powell said...

thanks for stopping by!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Your pictures are wonderful...enjoyed looking at them.

Country Mouse said...

I love Kelly's blog... love it. (and yes your day WAS gorgeous! :) It was a good time :)

Unknown said...

Did I see lilies in your bouquets?How pretty you look. Everyone looks terrific. And your flowers are beautiful!