A dear friend of mine, Tricia, is due to give birth to her first child, a girl, in September. I wanted to give her something special for her baby shower. I found some darling fabric at JoAnn’s , picked up some cloth diapers at BRU and we were in business. I made the gifts the same weekend as the shower, it took a little while to complete them, however, I was really pleased with the results and I think Tricia was too.
The burp cloths. I loved the Animal Crackers fabric and the Sock Frogs.
Super-soft, two-sided baby blankets.
The finished products, all wrapped up and ready to go!
I am thinking about making more and selling them, what do you think?




5 comments:
Look at you, Crafty Lady!!! How lovely!! You're getting good use out of your machine! Love u.
btw - that was me "anonymous" - can you believe me and my lack of remembering passwords, even with a password spreadsheet!
Hi Kat. You did a wonderful job on the gifts for your friend's new baby!! Thank you so much for visiting and leaving a comment. I look forward to following you on your blog!! Have a great rest of your day. : )
~ Wendy
http://Crickleberrycottage.blogspot.com/
Hi Kat,
Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. I am so glad that you did because I love your blog. I thinking selling these would be a great idea. I know I am always looking for cute and creative baby shower gifts. Let me know if you do end up selling them.
Thanks for sharing!
Bernie
http://bernieseyephotography.blogspot.com
OMG!! PLEASE make more and sell them!!! I LOVE these! I am now following your blog so I can see if you do! HAHA
Really great products. awesome presentation. :) I want them all. ;)
Post a Comment