Such a cute blog. I love your shrimp sandwich idea. Thanks for sharing. I would love for you to join me at diningwithdebbie.blogspot.com for Crock Pot Wednesday. Come check it out.
Welcome to a glimpse into our daily lives!
I'm a tennis-playing, pink and green loving, flip-flop wearing, former teacher turned stay-at-home mom to two darling girls. I have crazy-curly hair, love to cook, have more cookbooks than I can count and love photography.
6 comments:
Will you come be my chef? :-)
Looks delicious!
Oh this looks good!I've never had shrimp salad.Thanks for the recipe!
this looks and sounds so good! I don't think Paula Deen makes bad dish!
That looks soooo good! I think I might have to try that this next week! Thanks for sharing!
Such a cute blog. I love your shrimp sandwich idea. Thanks for sharing. I would love for you to join me at diningwithdebbie.blogspot.com for Crock Pot Wednesday. Come check it out.
Post a Comment