Love these pics. I'd love to take a nap there too. Yay for the sunshine! We have lots here today...but tomorrow the rain will be back, but not for long I've heard!
Welcome to a glimpse into our daily lives!
I'm a tennis-playing, pink and green loving, flip-flop wearing, former teacher turned stay-at-home mom to two darling girls. I have crazy-curly hair, love to cook, have more cookbooks than I can count and love photography.
5 comments:
i love it!! great pics of fergus!
Love these pics. I'd love to take a nap there too. Yay for the sunshine! We have lots here today...but tomorrow the rain will be back, but not for long I've heard!
Love the light on these! And I see the pink and green. Your house looks so cheery. :)
Our golden Cody, used to seek out the sun too!
Have a happy day
Oh my! That is such a sweet face.
Post a Comment