For those of you who have ever had the pleasure of strolling through an Anthropologie store, you know it’s a treat for all the senses. The store is beyond lovely, their window displays are UNBELIEVABLE and of course, every nook and cranny in the store is an absolute treasure trove.
My parents are in town at the moment and Anthropologie is one of my mom’s favorite stores too. You can always find the perfect, most unique and breathtaking gifts there! I could spend hours in that store and still not see everything. It’s pure bliss every time I go there.
I love the meal-planning magnetic notepad. This will be great to see the week’s menu at a glance. LOVE IT! I also love the ALL OUT OF notepad. My “Real Simple” “Things to do” checklist had recently run out and I have been looking for a replacement for quite some time. Tada!!! Found!
How darling are these colorful little page flags? I can’t wait to use them to flag our favorite recipes in my cookbooks.
Could you just die?!?!? How precious is this adorable little giraffe jewelry dish. It’s ridiculously cute and functional!
I’ve had my eye on this ceramic egg holder for quite some time now. I am going to use it hold my jewelry/earrings.
I also had two ceramic Ikat bowls that I decided against at the checkout. (I may go back for those…) I wanted a cute bowl to put my rings and watch in while I am baking/cooking. I have another anthro bowl that I bought last fall that I can bring downstairs to use now that I have the darling giraffe dish to take it’s place.
Seriously, every time I go in that store I walk around with a big goofy grin on my face. There are so many lovely things to see. If you have never been and you get the chance, you must check it out. You won’t be disappointed.




7 comments:
Every nook and cranny...I love it! I'm due for a trip to Anthro very soon. Thanks for sharing your super cool finds. Love your idea for the egg crate!
Love that egg holder! I wish we had an Anthro nearby. I only get to go when I'm visiting relatives or traveling. :(
How did you not buy any clothes too?!?!? :)
I love Anthro too. I'm headed over there today with my coupon to buy measuring cups, spoons and a new apron.
However, now that I see that ceramic egg holder, that is going to have to come home with me too.
Lovely post. Enjoy your visit with your mama and daddy
Hi there,
Popping in from Kerri's blog.
I just visited an Anthro for the very first time over spring break! All I can say is WOW! I think I might be lucky we don't have one near by!!:)
Love all of your finds
Have a happy night
I could live in Anthro! I love the idea of using the egg carton for jewelry!
Yes! I love the egg carton jewelry idea too.
And those note pads are so much fun!
Anthro...swoon! I think using the ceramic egg holder for jewelry/earrings is a brilliant idea. The color is lovely. I make a special trip to Anthro for my birthday each year. It's always something I look forward to. Hope you have a great week!
Post a Comment