Thursday, April 14, 2011

Bubbles, bubbles, bubbles!

Bubbles provide hours of entertainment for these two. They had to relocate to the playhouse to blow them because Fergus was leaping through the air eating all of them. It was hilarious. I should have taken a picture of that. Next time for sure!

IMG_1446IMG_1447

“Holy Moly! Mommy, did you see that bubble?!?!”

IMG_1448IMG_1449IMG_1451IMG_1452IMG_1453IMG_1454IMG_1455IMG_1457IMG_1460IMG_1477IMG_1462IMG_1468IMG_1470IMG_1473IMG_1486IMG_1487

Livie figured out if you catch one on the wand, you can then blow more bubbles with it.

IMG_1488IMG_1490IMG_1539IMG_1492IMG_1498IMG_1499IMG_1500IMG_1503IMG_1505IMG_1506IMG_1507IMG_1508IMG_1509IMG_1510IMG_1515IMG_1522IMG_1523IMG_1524IMG_1525       IMG_1536 

Does anyone ever outgrow the love of blowing bubbles? I think not.

12 comments:

Susan R said...

I love bubbles, they're so much fun.
Your girls look like best friends, do they ever argue or fight with eachother?

Lorri said...

What sweet girls!

paige said...

they are so precious! that livie with al her expressions of joy!!

i LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics you took at savannah. oh my! you have a great eye my friend. hope they make it up to the wall before you actually get back there again!;)

birdie blue said...

the girls look adorable with their bubbles.
l o v e the polka dotted pants.

have a lovely weekend, kat.
xo
~molly

Whitney and the Preppy Puppies said...

The girls look adorable! And I have definitely not outgrown blowing bubbles.

Country Mouse said...

Seriously CUTE! :) Great pics! love the ones of SHEER joy and GIGGLES!

emmagrace05 said...

Kathy I look so forward to seeing your girls pictures on your blog I am not teaching preschool at the moment so I miss the kids Keep those great pics coming!!!!

Tessa said...

My boys love them too! The Easter Bunny is hooking them up this year in the bubble department!

xo,
Tessa

Kerri said...

Your girls are so cute...they look like such good friends. How lucky are they?!
You take such great pictures Kat!

Donna said...

I just bought some new bubble makers for my grandkids...and if they have half the fun of your adorables two, they'll do great!!!
I, however, am in serious awe of your wonderful photographic expertise!!!

Kim said...

So cute! There's nothing better than bubbles. I swear it's something you never outgrow.

Pinecone said...

Hi there,

Just wanted to thank you for checking out my blog and following. I am your newest follower, and I love your great pictures. Your little girls are so sweet.
xo
Ashlyn