Welcome to a glimpse into our daily lives!
I'm a tennis-playing, pink and green loving, flip-flop wearing, former teacher turned stay-at-home mom to two darling girls. I have crazy-curly hair, love to cook, have more cookbooks than I can count and love photography.
9 comments:
The girls are just BEAUTIFUL! Happy Easter!
Sweet girls in those darling outfits. Reminds me of my older sister and myself at that age. Isn't Easter the best? I just love everything about it.
now those two are certainly "pretty in pink and green" :) happy easter, kat!!
xo, tessa
Hi, Kat...look at your precious girls! Love their outfits. Hope y'all had a wonderful Easter weekend! xo
they are too stinkin cute kat!!
i love the hairbows and giggles galore!
Your girls look so sweet in their easter outfits!!
xo
Ashlyn
Such pretty girls! I love their precious outfits!
Happy Easter to you Kat! Beautiful pics as usual. Check out my blog. There is an award waiting for you :)
Came over from Holly @ Pink Lady.
Your girls are beautiful! Looks like they had a wonderful Easter! :o)
Post a Comment