Monday, August 2, 2010

Splish Splash

More fun in the backyard pool. Craig and I have been discussing how nice it would be to have an in ground pool in our backyard. We have the space, whether or not we have the budget for it is another story. I would LOVE to have a pool. I know we would be in it constantly and living in the south, we could keep it open for 5-6 months out of the year. Even though our subdivision has it’s own pool, I think having one in our own backyard would be even better. Until then, the girls will just have to enjoy splashing around in their little inflatable one until our neighborhood pool opens each day at 11:00am.

DSC09320DSC09321DSC09322 DSC09323DSC09324DSC09325DSC09326DSC09327DSC09328DSC09329DSC09332DSC09331DSC09333

Even though Fergus won’t get in the pool, (which is a good thing because it would probably pop) he still enjoys spending time outside with the girls every chance he gets.

3 comments:

Susan R said...

Hey Kat
Now that puppy of yours is so darn cute....I love his name.
I want my own pool too. We have 4 community pools for our area that we pay dearly for every three months, so I don't know if I could justify it. It could only be used 3to 4 months out of the year around here anyway. Maybe a hot tub would be a better idea for us.
I'm saving for that horse though.

Holly said...

LOVE the pix as always..you have the best way of capturing all of the fun your girls are having :)

Anonymous said...

That is a great picture of Ferg!!!