Olivia had her first tennis camp in early August and has just begun a second session that will take her into the Fall. She LOVES it. It is so cute to watch her learn. She is so focused. I guess it helps that her coach has a HUGE pile of candy on the court and gives them a dollar if they hit him with the ball.
Hanging out with her new little friend before the lesson started.
Ready position
Picking out some candy after hitting some of the targets.
She did great!
Olivia loved using the ball tube to pick up the balls. Perhaps I should bring her with me to my tennis practice…
Proudly putting the dollar she earned into her treat cone. All the kids had a little cone to store their candy and the money they earned throughout the lesson. So cute!
After a hot morning on the court, we went to Chick-fil-A for lunch and saw a ton of people we knew. I guess everyone had the same idea on a hot Summer day! (Olivia was terrified of the cow but managed to agree to one picture.)




5 comments:
Oh this is just so cute. I love that she is interested. You would think at least one of mine would have taken to tennis, but not a single once of interest from any of them.
Hi Kat, thank you for popping to say hello -- I have had my head in the sand getting my shop up, forgive the delay. Looking your girls at Tennis, makes me miss the life we left behind in London last month...Arizona is way too hot for tennis right now and all I want to do is play a few games with my daughter....such pretty girls you have. All the best, Coryanne
Super cute pictures! Thanks for coming over to my blog!
Don't forget to check out the other 4 contests I'm running this week - perfect for back to school!
PS - I'm your newest follower!
i love that he keeps the candy out in a pile. too funny!
omgoodness.
i need this type of lesson for tennis! i always thought this was the hardest sport for me to play.
your girls are beautiful.
have a great week.
kellie
Post a Comment