Thursday, August 26, 2010

iPhone Fun

Here are a few pictures taken on my iPhone over the last month. I love the ShakeIt Photo App, it takes Polaroid style pictures. Tres retro, tres fun!

IMG_0025

This was my first attempt at baking a homemade pie. It was Peach and it was beyond delicious. Well worth the effort indeed.

IMG_0042IMG_0041IMG_0040

One morning, after spin class, I came home absolutely starving and wanted something sweet. I grabbed the fresh blueberries from the fridge and whipped up these ENORMOUS blueberry muffins. They were delicious, I added sugar to the tops to make them even tastier. Yum. Blueberry muffins definitely rank way up there on the comfort food scale.

IMG_0033 IMG_0028 IMG_0029 IMG_0030 IMG_0032

On several, well-timed occasions, the girls and I were lucky enough to have the pool to ourselves. We brought lunch, plenty of snacks and relaxed for a few hours before heading home for some much needed naps.

IMG_0037 IMG_0035   

Meet my sweet, new nephew, Anthony. He is absolutely precious and the perfect baby. We love him dearly. Welcome to the family, little man!

2 comments:

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

Those muffins looks UH-MAZING :)!

Susan R said...

Love the girls in their glitzy shades, those big pink ones are fantastic.
What a sweet little nephew. Does it give you the baby itch?
When I temped in Labor & Delivery I would get baby hungry, but I can look at babies now, think they're adorable, but have no desire to have any more.