This is our last week of Summer before the girls go back to Preschool next week. They have been out of school since mid May and I think we are all excited that school will begin again soon. I’ll miss the relaxed schedule of doing whatever we want each day, but I am looking forward to the routine that school brings to our weekdays. We invited some friends over for a pool play date. We had the pool entirely to ourselves. It was glorious and the best part was, it wasn’t too hot like it has been the majority of the summer. Hooray for cooler temps! Although, I think they are on the rise again…
**I decided to apply a vintage effect to these pictures for a change. What do you think?**
It really was the perfect day. Nothing beats a relaxing time at the pool with great friends!




No comments:
Post a Comment