Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Hello September, Goodbye Summer…

How is it already September? We’ve had a wonderful Summer, however, we are ready for Fall for sure! Looking forward to school, cooler weather, Nanny and Poppy’s visit, playing outside, sweaters and jeans, chili, soups, pies, pumpkin patches, hayrides, fall festivals and of course, Halloween.

So long, Summer, it’s been a good one…

DSC08816 DSC08875 DSC08564 butterflyljw laurenontherun beachgirls resort beachlauren

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Beautiful pics! Do you mind sharing how you got this "look?" Photoshop, actions? They look "Vintage" almost!

Kat said...

I used the "Cross Process" action in Picnik. It's free and super easy.

Susan R said...

I swear when I got up this morning I felt a little thrill because there was actually a tiny chill to the air. Could it be true, is it happening, is Fall finally here? Be still my heart.

Trish {Pink Preppy Lilly Lover} said...

KAT, hello dearest! What absolutely stunning pictures of your girly girls at the beach! They are so sweet, those little smiles must melt your heart every day. I am so glad you linked up for Pink & Green Thursday so I could find your adorable blog! Have a wonderful rest of your week, and Hello September! xooxox Lots of love! - Trishy