Are you getting tired of beach pictures yet?! This is the last of them.
When I took the picture of these guys fishing, I didn’t realize it was Craig and the girls in the water behind them. I love how the fishermen are silhouetted against the water.
Nolan, hard at work building a sandcastle.
Straight from the beach and into the nail salon for their first ever pedicure.
Yes, their hair looks atrocious, and yes, I didn’t care, because we were at the beach!
Sippin’ pink lemonade at Barbara Jean’s.
Livie, the fruit-snack-nosed beach girl.
Olivia loved finding all kinds of cool, science-y stuff on the beach. It is so fun watching the excitement on your child’s face as they explore new things in life.
That wraps up our trip to St. Simons. I can’t wait to go back, we loved every minute of it. Now if I could just figure out how to maintain that laid back, come what may, attitude that accompanies a truly relaxing vacation, back here at home, where the reality of every day is in full effect.




3 comments:
I can't stand it. You could be a tourism pamphlet for this place. I love it all and look how excited the girls were to get their toes painted.
I'm going there someday.
How could anyone get sick of beach pictures. It is my favorite place to be, sooo calming & beautiful. Plus, your little ladies are adorable to see too :) Great sandcastle, the kiddos did an awesome job!
Hi! I'm in need of a "come what may" attitude also!
Looks like so much fun!
Such cuties!
Post a Comment