These are so simple and delicious too! (Recipe from Ellie Krieger’s “So Easy”)
Ingredients:
One Granny Smith Apple (we didn’t have any granny smith so we just used what we had)
4 whole wheat flour tortillas or flatbread wraps
1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese (I used white cheddar, so delicious!!!)
Directions:
Core and slice the apple. I used my hand Pampered Chef apple corer and then sliced each of those slices even thinner.
Place the sliced apples and grated cheese on one side of the tortilla and then fold the top over the filling.
Heat in a non-stick skillet, weighing down the quesadilla with another skillet. Cook until heated through and lightly toasted on both sides.
Slice into wedges and serve with fruit and vegetables.
Yummy!




1 comment:
Amen to that Kat. I love a grilled cheese with apples, smoked cheddar and turkey. Try it, it's amazing.
Love your new headder BTW.
Post a Comment