Sunlight strolls on the beach… does it get any better than this? The girls had so much fun exploring the beach, first thing in the morning and seeing all the shells and sea creatures. They were completely mesmerized.
The sunlight streaming through the clouds was absolutely gorgeous.
Daddy!!! Look what I found!
I loved their reflection when I took this picture, so I decided to take some pictures of just their reflection and they turned out pretty cool.
This is one of my favorite shots. I love their chubby little feet and the sand on Lauren’s knee.




2 comments:
Okay that's it. I have got to go here. It's so beautiful and your photos are amazing. I really like the reflection shots, very clear.
I'm amazed that there is hardley anyone else on the beach with you. Where is this?
The girls look so cute in their matching outfits. Lauren's pink cheeks are adorable.
Sorry...I just had to add, we better go see these beautiful beaches soon before all that darn oil washes up and ruins them. Hurricane season is upon us and who knows what that will bring?
Post a Comment