Before our neighborhood pool officially opened for the summer, Livie and Lauren beat the heat by splashing around in the baby pools. They wore themselves out. They would run across the yard, up the hill, climb the ladder to the playhouse, slide down the slide, run down the hill and jump in the pool. I think they may have done it 50 times… or more. It wore me out just watching them!
Ahhhhhhh! This is the life.
Too bright, Mommy! TOO BRIGHT!!!
Fun times! We are so glad that summer is finally here!




3 comments:
Kat, love coming to your blog. I check it out almost every day. My favorite pic is the girls on the steps at SSI. "Sisters", that should be printed out and framed.
Hey, put the pool at the end of the slide and then see what happens!! Papa.
So cute and once again...I'm lovin those colors of summer. Reminds me of that song from Paul Simon "Kodachrome".
What kind of camera do you shoot with?
Just found your blog!
I have enjoyed "reading" around!:)
Loving these pictures.
So much fun
We are enjoying our summer too!
I'm gonna follow so I can come back often!
Enjoy the night
Post a Comment