Friday, December 25, 2009

25 Days of Christmas: Day 25

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful day celebrating with family and friends. My day was lovely and although I missed my family back in Nova Scotia, my family here made it simply wonderful.

DSC07064

Bamma’s lasagna. Yummy. So incredibly yummy. Even yummier than it looks, if that is even possible.

DSC07073

The dessert plate which had WAY too many cookies on it. We were too full eat them.

DSC07065

Annie and Tod

DSC07066

Craig, enjoying a bite of beef…

 DSC07069

Lauren and Paw Paw chillaxin’ in the dining room.

DSC07070

Peggy, slicing the beef. Have you ever seen something so perfectly sliced?

DSC07067

The tartan twins…

DSC07072          DSC07076

So excited. Waiting to open their one gift on Christmas Eve…

DSC07082

No longer excited, now annoyed. Where’s Daddy?! What is taking Daddy SO long?

 DSC07083

Finally getting to open their gifts…

DSC07089

Tada! New Christmas nighties!!!

DSC07091

How much do you love your new Christmas nightgowns girls? We love them THIS much!

1 comment:

Amelia said...

YAY, Christmas nighties!! My parents started giving my sister and I PJs on Christmas Eve to wear to bed that night when we were about the same ages as your girls, and they're still doing it now that we're 27 and 24. It's a great tradition!

(I'm Janice's friend, by the way, not some crazy blog-stalker!)