Saturday, July 25, 2009

The Maine Attraction {Part VII}

Beach Treasures

We took the kids down to Mossman Park while the boys and Annie went kayaking.

DSC05005  

The kids brought their bags to collect beach treasures…(shells, pretty rocks, sea glass, seaweed… and other assorted lovely stinky surprises)

DSC05008DSC05010  DSC05012 

This picture is one of my favorites!

DSC05014DSC05016

Searching for treasure!

DSC05018

So pretty! The kids had a blast splashing in the water! Vincent walked right in with his sneakers on!

DSC05013DSC05023

Skippin’ rocks with Aunt Peggy

DSC05022  DSC05024DSC05025 DSC05021

I think this little dude kinda looks like E.T. This picture was taken mere moments before Vincent unexpectedly smacked him with a stick… luckily, the crab escaped relatively unscathed.

DSC05028DSC05029  DSC05041DSC05031DSC05035 

Vincent’s shirt says it all!

DSC05044DSC05050

Soaking wet!!!        Lauren, a.k.a. “Snuggle bug” cuddles with Auntie Sarah

2 comments:

Country Mouse said...

I LOVE the pic of A.C. aka Mom to you... with her big huge smile and the last pic of Lauren with Sarah. Melt my heart. So sweet!

Kat said...

I love those pictures too! :)