I slept wrong last night and couldn’t get up out of bed this morning. I think I may have pinched a nerve in my shoulder. It happens to me once in a while, luckily not very often as it is quite painful.
Anyhow, I will finish up with the rest of the Maine posts sometime this week.
This is a picture of the toy we gave to Lauren on the night of the multiple birthday bash. We got this for her so she wouldn’t feel left out. Sarah and I found it at the Grasshopper Shop and we laughed all the way back to the car. It kind of looks like Lauren, both the girl and the horse are bendable and I LOVE the pink chaps with the iridescent fringe!
See you tomorrow, folks. Hopefully, I will be feeling much better.




2 comments:
I hope you are feeling better. Everyone at Gymboree was telling me about what happened! Hope you're ok~ the new line is really cute!
YOWCH!!!
Post a Comment