A Boggle Smackdown!
Sarah, Mom, Annie and I decided to play Boggle…
Annie, crying over the results…
Hahahahaha! These pictures totally crack me up. (I look drunk with power, Ann looks defeated and Mom looks like a gangsta…)
We were laughing so hard that I’m surprised we didn’t pee our pants. Somehow I don’t think I will be invited to play Boggle again anytime soon, the final scores were 23, 28 and 114 for yours truly.




3 comments:
Gloat, gloat, gloat! Ha~ These are very funny, but you're right "Rebecca", we may never ask you to play again!
Why does it look like Sarah didn't even SHOW!? :) a score of ZERO!?!? :) what!?!?!? :)
Oh my goodness...it looks like you are having a wonderful summer vacation!!!!! I can't wait to read more and get all caught up on your life!!!! What a beautiful family you have! :-)
Post a Comment