HEY! I'M HERE!!! I'M COMMENTING and I'm LOVING all the foody stuff, the fact that you have PINK kitchen aid (mine is butter yellow but sometimes I wish I'd gone with the celery green) and your Father's Day Posts made me tear up. I know I'm PG but STILL... soooo sweet! :) Hope you are having a blast with your family and I look forward to seeing pics of your new nephew!!! :) Now pop over and say hello to MEEEEE :)
Welcome to a glimpse into our daily lives!
I'm a tennis-playing, pink and green loving, flip-flop wearing, former teacher turned stay-at-home mom to two darling girls. I have crazy-curly hair, love to cook, have more cookbooks than I can count and love photography.
3 comments:
HEY! I'M HERE!!! I'M COMMENTING and I'm LOVING all the foody stuff, the fact that you have PINK kitchen aid (mine is butter yellow but sometimes I wish I'd gone with the celery green) and your Father's Day Posts made me tear up. I know I'm PG but STILL... soooo sweet! :) Hope you are having a blast with your family and I look forward to seeing pics of your new nephew!!! :) Now pop over and say hello to MEEEEE :)
p.s. What is it I should be blogging through again? I have baby brain and retain NOTHING. :)
Here from the MckLinky Blog Hop...please come over and visit me.
at browncouchevents.blogspot.com
and at comfortjoydesigns.blogspot.com
Deborah
P.S.
Be sure to mark your calendar for The Back To School Thingy August 15 - September 27...many prizes to be won!
Post a Comment