Thursday, April 9, 2009

Funny Faces

Olivia asked Poppy to take some “silly-face” pictures of her yesterday and this is what we got…

DSC02260

Ballerina with an attitude

DSC02261

See, I told you I could touch my nose with my tongue.

DSC02262

You gotta problem?!

DSC02270

Blair Witch Project

DSC02294

Sleeping Beauty wakes up on the wrong side of the bed.

DSC02278

Lauren and the Swiffer go way back… Hmm, I wonder if she will be this excited about cleaning toilets?

DSC02280 

Pee Parade This was hilarious. Lauren finally went pee on the potty and she and Olivia celebrated by marching around the kitchen in their underwear, waving their lollipops in the air and chanting. It was hysterical.

DSC02292

Chillaxin’ in the Rose Petal Cottage

DSC02259 

Brown-eyed Girl

2 comments:

Summer said...

OH MY WORD!!! Those pictures are all great!! Gotta love a "Pee Parade" complete with sunglasses and bows!!

Kat said...

Seriously! That picture cracks me up. I am just so glad I was able to grab the camera just in time!